More specifically, I'm referring to the cameras on Nexus devices. I owned the nexus 5 and, now, the nexus 6 and the camera is just not at all where it should be (unbearably slow when trying to take photos, as well as having a very significant drop in frames when trying to record video), especially not for a flagship device, much to my disappointment. Being someone who's into photography as a hobby (linked) the camera on the N6 was a big factor in whether I paid so much (£400/$628) for the phone. However having gotten to use it, its even worse than the camera on the N5, which I personally didn't even find that bad, (although it could have been better). I always assumed as the camera on the N5 wasnt super high end because the phone was so affordable and sacrifices would have had to be made to keep the price so low. Now that the nexus 6 is somewhat more expensive and premium why is the camera so poor?
I guess what I'm asking is, why can't google just ... Get it right? Is it the physical camera which is bad, or the camera app or something else. Everyone else seems to be doing pretty good jobs.
Submitted January 21, 2015 at 03:53PM by LordCande http://ift.tt/158A8YU
No comments:
Post a Comment