Assuming money is of no value, is there a circuit breaker outlet thing (not a gfc outlet i would have to install) for each individual outlet I need one because my circuit breaker in my dorm keeps flipping and I would like maybe a 5 amp max, so the breaker for the room doesn't flip (the breaker for the room is 20 amp and a bit touchy so maybe <5 would be better, I will get 4 of them), this would be so I can limit the amount of times I have to go call the maintenance guy, I don't want a surge protector I want a circuit breaker there is a difference. I've done some searching but all that comes up is a circuit breaker for like an oven or replacement breakers, I cant find something that I described, if there isn't one I guess I could go make some, though I don't really want to do that, and the R.A. might think its some bomb come health and safety inspections.
edit: So that when my electronics spike they will trip the outlets circuit breaker instead of the rooms circuit breaker
Submitted February 19, 2015 at 09:33AM by bestjakeisbest http://ift.tt/17tgok4
No comments:
Post a Comment